Below are frequently asked questions, odds are you may find the answer for yourself here…
A webinar is an online event that is hosted by an Thin Red Line Tactical and broadcast to a select group of individuals through their computers via the Internet. (A webinar is sometimes also referred to as a “webcast”, “online event” or “web seminar”.)
A webinar (a combination of the words “web” and “seminar”) is a video workshop, lecture, or presentation hosted online using webinar software. As for Thin Red Line Tactical, these sessions can be used to share knowledge, giveaways, and updates with people around the world. Webinars can also be leveraged to build and nurture relationships, build authority around a brand, or demonstrate a product.
Federal Law mandates that guns may only be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer. The dealer will ensure that you are legally allowed to purchase the gun under all Federal, State and Local Laws before completing the gun transfer. Most dealers charge a fee for this service that is NOT included in your transaction with Thin Red Line Tactical LLC and is to be paid to the FFL Dealer at the time of transfer. If applicable, the FFL Dealer may also reserve the right to charge Sales Tax on your gun total as well as the transfer fee. Please make sure you discuss any additional terms and conditions they may have.
Form 4473, also referred to as the Firearms Transaction Record, is a form popularized by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF). The ATF is part of the United States Department of Justice. If a person wants to purchase a firearm from a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder, this form has to be filled out. For example, if you want to purchase a gun or another firearm from a gun shop, you need to provide this form.
There are ten categories of persons who are not eligible to purchase or possess a firearm under federal law (Title 18, United States Code 922(g)(1)-(9), (n)). They are:
- Convicted of a felony (or equivalent)
- Fugitive from justice
- Unlawful user or addicted to a controlled substance
- Adjudicated mentally defective or involuntarily committed to treatment
- Illegal alien
- Dishonorable discharge from the US Armed Forces
- Renounced United States citizenship
- Active protection order (restraining order, injunction for protection, etc.)
- Convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
- Under indictment or information for a felony
In addition to federal law, Florida law prohibits persons who:
- Are adjudicated delinquent of a crime that would have been a felony if committed by an adult until the age of 24 or until record is expunged.
- Receive “Adjudication Withheld” on any felony or on a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence and three years has not yet lapsed since the completion of sentencing provisions.
were recently arrested for a potentially disqualifying crime which has not been dismissed or disposed of in court.
All firearms must be delivered to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer. All other items will be shipped to the address that you register with via USPS, UPS or FedEx.
Currently, no. We will be focused on performing webinars and sweepstakes. If you have a product recommendation that you would like to see presented in one of the webinars please contact us. https://thinredlinetactical.com/contact
Yes and no. In order to keep the cost of the webinars reasonable, it is hard to offer discounts for the webinars that take place. Thin Red Line Tactical is owned and operated by a firefighter/paramedic. We will be doing giveaways and charity webinars for causes that are important to our participants.
If we are at an event where alcohol is permitted all police, fire, military and healthcare providers registered with Thin Red Line Tactical will receive a beer free of charge. We truly appreciate those that serve this nation and their community.
When you purchase a seat in a webinar at Thin Red Line Tactical LLC, you are entered into a sweepstakes FOR FREE to win the item being discussed/reviewed.
- Thin Red Line Tactical LLC is a firefighter owned and operated company based out of Florida. We stand behind our products and services with 100% satisfaction guarantee. As outdoor enthusiasts, we know the products that are brought to the website and will give an unbiased review when we do webinars or Q&A sessions.
- The staff at Thin Red Line Tactical LLC is committed to earning your business and keeping your business for years to come. We are a company that is dedicated to being professional, courteous, fun and at the end of the day charitable. Being owned and operated by an active firefighter/paramedic, Thin Red Line Tactical LLC is dedicated to giving back to the men and women that serve this country and their community, and they have our proud support.
- All sales are final, no returns or refunds.